- Power the tools such as hand or drill and cutting machine during Fieldwork and Emergency rescue
- Be used as a standby power in case the house’s power fails
- Compact designed with small size but high power
- Drawer type design of the solar panels
- Easy to move by the 4 Omini-directional wheels
- Easy to handle by the straining beam,it’s light and practical
- To meet the requirements of various appliances by kinds of outputs
World-Class Components and Equipment Description:
Solar Panel: 100Wp (20Wp x 5)
Lithium Battery Capacity: 65Ah
AC Output: 220V
Size: 360 x 510 x 40.5mm
1. When the sunlight is available, just place the power system under the sunlight so the sunlight will shine directly on the panel all day.
2. If you are going to use it outdoor but the sunshine is not available or not enough, you can charge it by the AC 220V with AC adapter. You need to insert the socket to the hole of AC/IN.Please turn the switch of battery to ON. When the AC charger display become from red to green means the battery is full.
3. If you need the power system to supply DC electricity, please turn on the Master switch then the display light will be green; If you need the power system to supply AC electricity, please turn on the switch of inverter. When your appliance is turning off, please turn off the proper switch to save the power.
1.Strictly avoid electricity short-circuit ,and insurance wires cann’t be replaced by any other materials;
2.Do not place the power system outdoor in rainy or snowy days and never put it on fire ;
3.Do not let children touch the power system, do not touch the AC 220V output socket and charging socket when you hands are wet or with water;
4.Do not throw power system ,take it and put it lightly as best as you can, do not put the power system in a moist environment for long time;
5.You should start using the electric appliances one by one , or the whole power system will be damaged due to the great starting voltage or power;
6.The energy storage devices used in the power system are deep cycle maintenance-free lithium battery. other further treatments are not in need ;
7.If stop using the solar power system, please charge the whole system once a month, otherwise the lifetime of the whole system will be shorter because of the power shortage due to the battery will discharge itself
8.Don’t use the battery absolutely empty. Otherwise it can not be charged anymore